Some items such as clothes or furniture can be made by hand or by machine Which do you prefer items made by hand or items made by machine Use reasons and specific examples to explain your choice

Some items (such as clothes or furniture) can be made by hand or by machine. Which do you prefer ?items made by hand or items made by machine? Use reasons and specific examples to explain your choice.

Humans are bound to do mistakes. Clothes or furniture, which are made out of hand, are surely having some problem in it. So, I would prefer machine made clothes or furniture than made out of hand. There are several reasons in support of my view:

First, machine made clothes or furniture is less expensive. If you go in the market to buy clothes which are hand made; they charge you more than the one which is made out of machine and sometime there occurs some problem in that cloth or furniture like thread is not used properly or color is fade etc. Recently, I bought a skirt from the mall at the rate of 250 rupees which was made out of machine with thread work on it however the same skirt I saw on the other shop which was hand made and the cost of it was 1200 rupees. The labor is expensive for hand made clothes or furniture and in machine most of the work is done by machine. So it costs you cheap.

Another reason is that machine made clothes are less time consuming. They don’t take much time in making that thing than that which is made by hand. It takes a week or so to make that thing with hand while with machine that take hardly one day or two.

Last but not the least, nowadays, people are very particular about their clothing. They prefer wearing clothes, which look beautiful and fashionable. There are lot of varieties available in the market of machine made clothes or furniture. Machine made clothes or furniture look good and comfortable. They are fashionable and refined in making. I prefer to wear clothes, which are machine made, as there is no worry for the cloth to be torn.

In a nutshell, I would prefer to wear clothes, which are made out of machine than hand made because they are readily available and easy to wear or keep and also less time consuming.