Some people prefer to live in places that have the same weather or climate all year long. Others like to live in areas where the weather changes several times a year. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice.

Nature has its own beauty, we should try to enjoy the amazing beauty of nature. Some would argue that, It is not a good idea to live in a place where climatic conditions changes, because they feel that it might create some health issues. Others feel that we should live in a place where weather changes several times and they can enjoy each and every whether and enjoy the nature more closely. The issue is controversial one but a closer examination reveals that we should prefer to live in a place where weather changes several times a year.

Consider the example of a place, where the climate ch...

Sentence: Some would argue that, It is not a good idea to live in a place where climatic conditions changes, because they feel that it might create some health issues.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to conditions and changes

Sentence: This will help us staying healthy throughout the year and therefor our productivity will be good.
Error: therefor Suggestion: therefore

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/toefl