Some people prefer to play team sports while others prefer to play individual sports Discuss the advantages of each Then indicate which you prefer and why

There is no shortage of opinions about what people prefer among a team or individual sports. Both have great advantages which I would explore in the subsequent paragraphs.
First of all, team sports help to bring harmony, cooperation, and motivation among the team players; which will benefit to individual players of the team. For instance, when players of different cultures and communities play football together, then their ultimate goal would be to win the match for the team. This can only be achieved when the team players play together; so, there will be harmony among players. Also, during the period of loss, there will be encouragement among the team members which would, eventually, push each other towards improvement and even success. Thus, team sports help to bring incentives, understanding, and harmony.
On the other hand, in individual sports, players don’t need to depend on other players for a win; they only need their hard work and self-discipline for victory. Let’s take a tennis player, for example, who wants success in his/her life, then, he/she only needs to focus on his own behavior and practice. This will help to progress day by day and can reach the eminence of success. Thus, unlike team sports, individual sports players can succeed by self-determination of themselves.
To recapitulate, individual sports require the determination of oneself, while team sports require the determination of the whole members; therefore, I think I prefer individual sports.