Some people pursue career paths that lead to management positions. Other people follow career paths leading to positions of individual responsibility, which do not involve managing others.Which career path are you more likely to follow?

Some people pursue career paths that lead to management positions. Other people follow career paths leading to positions of individual responsibility, which do not involve managing others.
Which career path are you more likely to follow?

Some people pursue career paths leading to positions of individual responsibility. However, in my opinion I prefer to pursue career paths that lead to management positions.

Every individual has different skills, some of them are good at craft, some of them are good at cooking, some of them has individual workers some of them has skills to manage the companies and people. I am the person who likes to take risk not only my own risk but also the companies that I work for and colleagues that we work together. Hence, I like to pursue my career on management positions, which actually I already started in my past experiences. Managerial positions have many advantageous, one of them is you have a chance to work in team. Your main responsibility is managing these team players and getting result from every team player to whole one result. Like every job needs one leader, in companies to get successful results every team needs to be managed by manager to get effective and timely results.

Additionally, management positions are not restricted by supervisors or mentors. Of course there are people who also control the management positions, however they are always the managers of their own responsibilities. So If you don't want to mentor by someone every single day management positions are really good alternative for you. Because of this reason I really work hard to get region manager on my career in my past experience.

Moreover, pursuing a career paths in management positions create better network in your life. For instance, when I got hired for regional manager in the company, I had a chance to meet more people who also hold similar position like me. In this way, management position helped me to enlarge my network with more qualified people.

Lastly, management positions also pay higher wages compare to individual responsibility positions. There is no doubt in management positions you work harder and your responsibility is getting higher accordingly. However, when you think the money that you earned, definitely worth it.

Sentence: Managerial positions have many advantageous, one of them is you have a chance to work in team.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to is and you