Some young adults want independence from their parents as soon as possible. Other young adults prefer to live with their families for a longer time. Which of these situations do you think is better? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinio

Some young adults want independence from their parents as soon as possible. Other young adults prefer to live with their families for a longer time. Which of these situations do you think is better? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

At some point in live everyone has to become independent from his/her parents. It is a kind of survival feature we all have, as one day we will not have our parents with us to help. Even though the strength of the bonds between an individual and a parent varies from family to family, in my opinion the time when an individual finds his first job is proper to leave his parents and live his own life.

Firstly, the time to leave the parents will be dictated by the parents' ability to let the child go. My brother-in-law turns thirty this year, and since five years he is earning money for himself, yet he still lives with his parents and rely on their resources and advice. His mother is not ready to loosen the bond that is still very tight between them. Although this example may be extreme, it is very important for the parents to teach their children independence. After all, there will be away one day and we will be left alone. Left with full responsibility for our lives.

Secondly, when young adult leave home early, there is a greater possibility for him to obtain lower level of education. My cousin, for instance was always tought independence. Although she is very smart, she left her parents when she graduated from high school, and never made it to college. At first, she was very proud of herself (and so were her parents), as she finally has freedom; she could decide what to wear, what to eat and where to go. But after few years, when most of her friends finished college, she felt a bit of regret and disappointed that her parents let her go so easily. Who knows, maybe if her parents supported her a few years more, she would have finished college and now have a better job, that she certainly deserves.

To recapitulate, whether a young adult decides to live his own life depends very strongly upon his/her own parents. They have incredible authority and resources to decide about education of their children. Common sense, however, is the most important thing both sides should have in order to decide whether it is the proper time for a child to live his own life. Moreover, parents sould be always supportive to child's ideas. If the ideas of a young adult are rediculous, however, they should convince us with sound argumantation about the better possibilities for our future. Young adults often lack perspectivistic thinking and expertise that their parents already possess.

Sentence: Moreover, parents sould be always supportive to child's ideas.
Error: sould Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: If the ideas of a young adult are rediculous, however, they should convince us with sound argumantation about the better possibilities for our future.
Error: argumantation Suggestion: argumentation
Error: rediculous Suggestion: ridiculous

Seems the essay is out of topic. The topic asked you choose A or B, "Which of these situations do you think is better?" A is better or B is better? well, you made a new choice C which is "the time when an individual finds his first job is proper to leave his parents and live his own life".

Let us know if you don't agree.