Some young adults want independence from their parents as soon as possible Other young adults prefer to live with their families for a longer time Which of these situations do you think is better

Responsibility and accountability are two things that every person should develop in his life that is what makes the individual and the country prosper. In this modern world it is common for the young adults to seek for freedom and also there are might be some who still prefers to live with their families. I am from India and here it is not common for young adults to live on their own but still in my opinion youth should be given independence from their parents as soon as they reach an appropriate age. There are quite a few reasons for that opinion of mine.
The first reason is the accountability when we are kids for every action we do good or bad our parents are held accountable like for instance in a class if a student misbehaves his parents will be called upon and will be made guilty for not controlling their kids actions. So when a young adult is living on his own he is responsible for every action of his and decision he makes and also will have to face the consequence of it. By learning from his mistakes it gives him a chance to develop and be a better person.
The other reason is responsibility as long as we are living with our parents they will take care of us like providing good food, clothes and checking on us everytime if we are doing something useful with our time or not. But once we are on our own he have to take care of everything right from cooking food, washing clothes and have to keep on track with our studies. Every decision that we make will have a direct impact on our future, so we are completely responsible for everything that might happen in future.
One can say it is safe for the young adults to live with their parents but parents will not always be there to protect their child from every possible harm. So, the child has to learn on his own to protect himself from danger where giving independence from their parents is a good start to it. So, as said I feel young adults should be given independence from their parents as soon as they reach appropriate age and when parents think their child is wise enough to live on his own.