Summarize the points made in the lecture being sure to explain how they cast doubt on the specific theories discussed in the reading passage

According to the lecture,there are three points brought up by a woman to against the reading passage.
For the fist option which is to direct removal of salt from the lake's water in special desalination facilities. The women believes that this kind of movement may contribute to the over salty condition of he inland lake but as well will bring other problems.For instance, after pumping the water and heating the water ,chemical elements will be left behind which consists of poisoned factors, carried by the wind to the air ,and when people breath,these factors can cause damages to our health.
And to fight against the second point, the woman suggests that using the ocean which is 20 percent less salty than water in the lake to dilute the salt level needed pine canals,due to the long distance between the lake and the ocean ,a huge construction is asked,meantime the government can`t supply enough free sources to build it,so,the solution is not realistic.
For the last point,dividing the lake into several sections and building constructing walls to control the lake's salinity.The woman said that,the lake is situated in an area where intense activities happen a lot.An earthquake will break down all of those constructing walls so that even if the waters are divided into different sections,they may be mixed up together in the end.