What is your approach to solve problems. Howdoes it work for you. Use specific details to support your response?

Each and everyone in this world is vulnerable to encounter different kinds of problems to which they often react distinctly. I personally would try to keep myself calm when encountered with any kind of problem, would also take into consideration other opinions and experiences, and I would refer to the the internet in many cases.

First of all, when I have a problem I would try definitely to keep myself calm. I would usually try to react more thoughtfully to the problem rather than panicking because I know if I would panic then...

Sentence: I personally would try to keep myself calm when encountered with any kind of problem, would also take into consideration other opinions and experiences, and I would refer to the the internet in many cases.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by an article
Suggestion: Refer to the and the

Sentence: For example; I once had a car acident and the other driver turned out to be so rude.
Error: acident Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: I could have also behaved likewise, but I was calm instead and I talked to him in a very polite way, so he noticed that he was unconsiously raising his voice, and he was ashamed of himself.
Error: unconsiously Suggestion: unconsciously

Need to remove repetitive words.

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/toefl