A university education should always include an internship or some type of a work experience. Do you agree or disagree. Provide some reasons and examples for your answer.
I think that universities should absolutely incorporate internship or some type of a work experience with their educational methods. The basis of my view are based on several reasons.
First of all, a student could benefit more when correlating theoretical education with a practical one. Things would definitely appear more convenient, would become easy to undestand, and it would be much harder to forget information that students should learn. For example; when I personally did my internship while I was studying pharmacy, I was able to pass my board exams without the need of too much studying...
Subscribe as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- “When people succeed it is because of their hard work. Luck had nothing to do with success.” Do you agree or disagree with the quotation above? Use specific reasons and examples to explain your position. 95
- You are planning to study abroad. What do you think you will like and dislike about this experience? Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer. 93
- Nowadays, food has become easier to prepare. Has this change improved the way people live? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. 67
- Some people believe that a college or a university education should be available to all students. Others believe that higher education should be available only to good students. Discuss these views, which view do you agree with? Explain why? 62
- Many people believe that it is very important to make large amount of money, while others are satisfied to earn a comfortable living. Analyze each view point and take a stand. Give specific reasons for your position. 74
Sentence: Things would definitely appear more convenient, would become easy to undestand, and it would be much harder to forget information that students should learn.
Error: undestand Suggestion: understand
It is on top list:
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 27 in 30
Category: Excellent Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 0 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 1 2
No. of Sentences: 15 15
No. of Words: 356 350
No. of Characters: 1900 1500
No. of Different Words: 197 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.344 4.7
Average Word Length: 5.337 4.6
Word Length SD: 3.096 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 136 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 114 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 88 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 66 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 23.733 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 10.586 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.667 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.341 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.602 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.107 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 5 5