When people succeed it is because of hard work Luck has nothing to do with success Do you agree or disagree with the quotation above Use specific reasons and examples to explain your position

When people succeed, it is because of hard work. Luck has nothing to do with success." Do you agree or disagree with the quotation above? Use specific reasons and examples to explain your position.

Nowadays, Some may hold the opinion that the successful people are also considered lucky, but other believe the opposite. As far as I’m concerned, I agree with the statement above. There are numerous reasons why I hold such an attitude. My arguments for this point are listed as follows.

First of all, Considering education as one of the most important key factors of success, to be admitted by university and being able to graduate from licence degree with mere luck is just sounds imaginary. Graduating is the first step of the success and if someone’s is not enough educated and indolent will be eliminated at the first step. Since there are many graduated people around, it’s hard to be capture attention. So individual must advance their education and improve themselves. These steps are nothing to do with luck, it’s just hard work. Even if someone qualify for a good position at a company by luck, due to lacking knowledge,he will be asked to resign soon.

Secondly, There are also many uneducated person which are successful in commercial areas. As the saying goes “The ladder of success is best climbed by stepping on the rungs of oppurtinity”. .In my country there are many businessman who comes from poverty to top. They are all determined persons,working for years to deserve that place. Ones who waits for the oppurtiny to knock their doors will always complain about how unlucky they are.

In a word, As long as someone determine his goals and dreams, he’ll work hard to to reach that goals step by step. Ability to turn your dreams into reality is called success and This is nothing to do with luck.

Sentence: Even if someone qualify for a good position at a company by luck, due to lacking knowledge,he will be asked to resign soon.
Description: The fragment someone qualify for is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace qualify with verb, past tense

Sentence: Secondly, There are also many uneducated person which are successful in commercial areas.
Description: The fragment uneducated person which is not usually followed by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is

Sentence: In a word, As long as someone determine his goals and dreams, he'll work hard to to reach that goals step by step.
Description: The fragment someone determine his is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace determine with verb, past tense
Description: The token to is not usually followed by an infinitival to
Suggestion: Refer to to and to

Sentence: As the saying goes The ladder of success is best climbed by stepping on the rungs of oppurtinity. .In my country there are many businessman who comes from poverty to top.
Error: oppurtinity Suggestion: opportunity

Sentence: Ones who waits for the oppurtiny to knock their doors will always complain about how unlucky they are.
Error: oppurtiny Suggestion: opportunity