You are planning to study abroad What do you think you will like and dislike about this experience Why Use specific reasons and details to support your answer

These days, many people want to go abroad to study. They all have pros and cons. Living abroad is an opportunity to learn languages and live in a new environment, but it can be lonely or difficult to adapt to your country. Therefore, I will tell you some
advantages and disadvantages for this.

First, you can experience a new culture by living in a new environment. If you live abroad, you will naturally learn the language of that country. Not only this, you can meet various people. Therefore, you can broaden your mind by looking at the wide world from an early age. Also, the experience of adapting to the new environment will be a great asset later. For example, I always feel that living in another place is a great advantage because I can speak Chinese better than others and I can feel my life is very plentiful.

Second, it is easier to go to a good high school than a domestic student. If you live abroad for a long time, you do not have to take the CAST when you go to Korean universities. I think it is more spacious because we can only focus on one thing: going to university with my school records and activities. Also, here, all students can go to college in Seoul from school, and if they are in top then, it is advantageous to go to a high level university. However, in Korea, it is difficult for half of them to go to universities and only when they are in the top three can go to a good university, so there seems to be a big gap. Like this, living overseas helps students to go to good universities.

On the contrary, there are also disadvantages. If you live abroad very long, it is unfamiliar to live in your country. Also, many family and friends are all in their own country, so it is hard to see them, so sometimes feel lonely about it. In addition, in Korea, there are so many interesting play things, tantalizing foods, and charming culture, it makes me very stressed.

This is all about the pros and cons of living abroad. It is uncomfortable and sometimes difficult to live, but considering my future, I think I am lucky to be able to live here. Therefore, I definitely agree it is a very good experience.