3. Describe the most important decision that you have made in your life. Why
was it important to you? Use specific examples and details to support your
- 5. What do you do in your spare time? Please include specific details in yourstatement. 83
- 8. Which of the following acts have more influence on you, newspaper, TV, orteachers? Explain the reason with specific details. 80
- 1. Describe a book that you believe is the most useful to you. Please explainthe reason and include specific examples and details in your explanation 60
- Describe one of the most important inventions in recent 100 years. Explainwhy it is so important. Your explanation should include specific examplesand details. 77
- 19. Some believe that computer have improved our lives while others thinkcomputers have caused a variety of problems. Which do you prefer? Pleasegive your opinion and include specific examples and details 80
You can get mark 20 out of 30.
Some of the words for your talking are not clear. And you need to talk relatively faster.
You talked about "Why was it important to you", but you didn't use specific examples to support.