Describe the most important decision that you have made in your life. Why
was it important to you? Use specific examples and details to support your
- Whether the government should assist to build museum and theater? Giveyour opinion and include specific examples and details in your explanation 83
- The student expresses her opinion of the policy for international students. Report her opinion and explain the reasons that she gives for having that opinion. 63
- Describe a social or politics celebration event in your culture. Specificexamples and details are necessary in your statement 65
- Describe the woman's problem and the two suggestions that her friend makes about how to handle it. What do you think the woman should do, and why? 75
- Some people think that it’s necessary to prohibit people from using phonecalls in some places. Others believe that it’s inconvenient if phone calls areforbidden in some places. Which opinion do you prefer? Explain why. Yourstatement should include specifi 60
Answering speaking questions is like writing essays. You need to have a 'big picture' in your mind.
The first sentence should be your answers to the speaking topic same as the essay introduction. It should be straight forward like the most important decision that i have made is A or B. In this speaking, you took half of the time to tell what is your most important decision. that's wrong.
Then it goes to speaking body part. In essay writing, you need 2-3 reasons to support your answer A or B. In speaking, you do the same.
Reason 1 -- why this reason -- a specific example.
reason 2 -- why this reason -- a specific example.
reason 3 is optional. most likely you don't have time to talk about reason 3.
The conclusion is optional too. if you still have some seconds left, you can give a simple conclusion .
You just talked about one reason in this speaking. you need to have at least two reasons to support.
There is a good example to show off:
Thanks for your comment. I will keep practicing until I meet that criteria. I have one question what is the score for this recording in its currents state. I mean in the short preparation time, I might not be able to draw the big picture and have all reasons ready in my mind. so what is the score considered as the worst case scenario in my exam. Is it below the half 15/30!! :D
Thanks for all
You can get around 18-21 currently. You have the potential to get 27 or over since we realized you are good at writing.