Describe a most unforgettable success in your life. Explain why it was important to you. Include reasons and example to support your response.
- When faced with an emergency some people take on the role of leader and others prefer to take on the role of followers Which role do you prefer Give details and examples to support your response 65
- Which situation do you think is better for children: a two-parent or single-parent family? Use details and explanations to support your preference. 70
- Your friend is having anxiety and stress at night before taking all of his/her tests. What would you suggest to your friend to do that could alleviate his/her anxiety the night before tests? 80
- Describe your childhood home. Then retell a favorite memory you had of living there. Use examples and details in your response. 70
- Talk about a specific time when you did something obsessively. For example, didyou “go to extremes” playing video games, worrying about an exam, or practicing asport or music? What did you do? What were the good and bad results? Explain. 30
22 in 30
Remove 'ehn' in the speaking.
Try this pattern:
first 1-2 sentences: introduction. my opinion: A or B. agree or disagree. about 5-10 seconds
First, reason 1 and the example: about 15 seconds
Second, reason 2 and the example: about 15 seconds
Third, reason 3 (optional)
Conclusion: one sentence.(optional)