Describe a most unforgettable success in your life. Explain why it was important to you. Include reasons and example to support your response.
- Tell a story about yourself. What animal, plant, or other nonhuman thing would yoube? Describe your abilities and traits. You may choose to speak about a person youknow well, instead of your self.57
- Talk about a specific time when you did something obsessively. For example, didyou “go to extremes” playing video games, worrying about an exam, or practicing asport or music? What did you do? What were the good and bad results? Explain.30
- Which situation do you think is better for children: a two-parent or single-parent family? Use details and explanations to support your preference.70
- Describe a most unforgettable success in your life. Explain why it was important to you. Include reasons and example to support your response.70
- Describe your childhood home. Then retell a favorite memory you had of living there. Use examples and details in your response.70
22 in 30
Remove 'ehn' in the speaking.
Try this pattern:
first 1-2 sentences: introduction. my opinion: A or B. agree or disagree. about 5-10 seconds
First, reason 1 and the example: about 15 seconds
Second, reason 2 and the example: about 15 seconds
Third, reason 3 (optional)
Conclusion: one sentence.(optional)