Speaking topics in text
explain how the examples of tying shoes and learning to type demonstrate the principle of audience effects.
Online speaking recording
This speaking topic by other users:
|2015-09-30||hessam94||80.00||Check this speaking|
|2010-12-09||hotmail||55.00||Check this speaking|
|2013-08-23||apurva||80.00||Check this speaking|
Speakings by the user
- what important lesson have you learned from your family member? explain the significance of this lesson in your life. include details and examples to support your explanation.80
- Describe the characteristics of a good teacher80
- some people relax by staying at home others relax by going out which type of relaxation is better for you and why include details and examples to support your explanation68
- explain how the examples of tying shoes and learning to type demonstrate the principle of audience effects.80
- Integrated speaking 5-1)80
24 in 30
one grammar error: 'more faster' is wrong. can be much faster.