1. If you planned to become an elementary school teacher, would you take anelective course on child psychology or on physical education?
- 75. Some believe that the students should take a one-year break beforeattending college. Do you agree or disagree with the opinion and why? 80
- 74. Describe some kind of skill that you’d like to learn most. Why? Pleaseinclude specific examples and details in your explanation. 70
- 64. In case of problems, some prefer to get advice from family and friends.Others prefer to learn through personal experience. Which method is betterand why? 70
- 78-3. Do you agree or disagree that students will learn more when they havediscussions, why? 80
- 7)In your opinion, what are the characteristics of a good son or daughter in afamily? 70
20 in 30
The second reason is too short. If the conclusion is removed, you only talked about 38 seconds.
More content wanted. Don't need a conclusion.
Try this pattern for Q1-Q2:
first 1-2 sentences: introduction. my opinion: A or B. agree or disagree. about 5-10 seconds
First, reason 1 (1 sentence) + why reason 1 (some arguments. 1-2 sentence) + a small conclusion for reason 1(like advantages of reason 1 or comparisons if not reason 1, 1-2 sentence). // about 15 seconds
Second, reason 2 (1 sentence) + why reason 2 (some arguments. 1-2 sentence) + a small conclusion for reason 2(like advantages of reason 2 or comparisons if not reason 2, 1-2 sentence). // about 15 seconds
Conclusion: Don't need a conclusion. (you can have one only when you don't have something to talk about)
An example (Eating at home or restaurant) for First:
First,reason 1 (1 sentence: Eating at home can save money) + why reason 1(some arguments. 1-2 sentences: I can prepare cheaper food from food market; I don't need to drive or take a bus to reach the restaurant;) + small conclusions ( 1-2 sentences: with the money I saved, I can buy a good book to read; I can use the money for a trip...).