The topic link is here:
- Talk about a specific time when you did something obsessively. For example, did you “go to extremes” playing video games, worrying about an exam, or practicing a sport or music? What did you do? What were the good and bad results? Explain. 85
- What kind of reading material such as novels, magazines or poetry do you most like to read in your free time? Explain? 80
- What is your most useful study aid? Describe it and explain why it is useful in helping you to study. 70
- When communicating with your friends and families, you can rely on letters,email or telephone calls. Which method of communicating do you think isbetter and why? 80
- If you had an entire month to do whatever you would like to do. What would it be? Include details and examples to support your selection. 76
Can you check out the REF NO? It is not 2009022805.
I am sorry, following is the reference link:
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 5 : and the sample answer. Ref NO:2009092605
Seems a wrong link again.
Next time you may click 'Submit my speaking by this topic' left beside the Facebook icon and you don't need to put the title by your own.