Speaking topics in text
Which of the following acts have more influence on you?
Newspaper, TV or teacher.
Use specific details and examples to support you answer.
Online speaking recording
This speaking topic by other users:
Speakings by the user
- Talk about a specific time when you did something obsessively. For example, did you “go to extremes” playing video games, worrying about an exam, or practicing a sport or music? What did you do? What were the good and bad results? Explain. 85
- What will you prefer to take a full time course or part time course? Explain. 85
- TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using points and examples from the talk, explain the two types of motivation. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds 90
- Would you like to take a long vacation or several short vacations in a year?Explain why. 65
- Do you prefer reading real books or e-books? 90
27 in 30.
Good job. Speak on the point in 45 seconds.