Talk about a specific time when you did something obsessively. For example, did you “go to extremes” playing video games, worrying about an exam, or practicing a sport or music? What did you do? What were the good and bad results? Explain.
- One of your friend is visiting your country for 2 weeks vacation? what would you suggest him/ her to do at your place? 93
- TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using points and examples from the talk, explain the two types of motivation. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds 90
- Describe a class you have taken in school and explain why the class was important to you? Include details and examples to support your answer. 90
- Some students would prefer to live with roommates Others would prefer to live alone Which option would you prefer and why 83
- What characteristics do you think make someone a good parent. Explain why these characteristics are important to you? 71
28 in 30.