Talk about a specific time when you did something obsessively. For example, did you “go to extremes” playing video games, worrying about an exam, or practicing a sport or music? What did you do? What were the good and bad results? Explain.
- Should teens be provided full access to the internet? Why? Explain. 80
- What would you prefer buying a new home in countryside or renovating an old home? 96
- Do you prefer reading real books or e-books? 90
- Should bullying be a crime? Why? Explain. 90
- Some people think that wildlife does not belong outside of its natural habitat.They do not think that zoos should exist. Others believe that zoos serve an educational purpose that is more important than the rights of the wild animals. Which side of this a 90
28 in 30.