Talk about a specific time when you did something obsessively. For example, did you “go to extremes” playing video games, worrying about an exam, or practicing a sport or music? What did you do? What were the good and bad results? Explain.
computer game installed in my laptop
good results -- could learn how to use the computer
bad ones -- caused some physical troubles
- Part 3.6 - Group WorkThe geology department is aware of the problems surrounding of group work, and its unpopularity among students. We realize that in some cases students do not contribute and thus gain marks they do not deserve, while stronger students 70
- What is your favorite place to visit on weekends? Describe it and explain why it is your favorite place to go. 60
- TPO1 - Task1: Talk about a book you have read that was important to you for some reason. 70
- Describe a person that you look up to as a role model. Explain how this person has influenced your life. Include details and examples to support your response. 80
- A possession is an object that you own. If you were asked to choose one possession that you prize highly, which on would you choose? Why? What makes this possession especially valuable to you? 80
23 in 30
The recording is not so clear.