Talk about a specific time when you did something obsessively. For example, did you “go to extremes” playing video games, worrying about an exam, or practicing a sport or music? What did you do? What were the good and bad results? Explain.
computer game installed in my laptop
good results -- could learn how to use the computer
bad ones -- caused some physical troubles
- Describe a book that is the most useful to you. 70
- What are the characteristics of a good neighbor? Use reasons and details to support your response. 70
- What is your favorite book or movie? Describe it and say why it is your favorite. 53
- Part 3.6 - Group WorkThe geology department is aware of the problems surrounding of group work, and its unpopularity among students. We realize that in some cases students do not contribute and thus gain marks they do not deserve, while stronger students 70
- A possession is an object that you own. If you were asked to choose one possession that you prize highly, which on would you choose? Why? What makes this possession especially valuable to you? 80
23 in 30
The recording is not so clear.