Talk about a specific time when you did something obsessively. For example, did you “go to extremes” playing video games, worrying about an exam, or practicing a sport or music? What did you do? What were the good and bad results? Explain.
- During discussion some people like to lead the conversation and do a lot of talking. Other people prefer to listen more and talk only when they have to. Which do you prefer? 90
- Some people think that wildlife does not belong outside of its natural habitat.They do not think that zoos should exist. Others believe that zoos serve an educational purpose that is more important than the rights of the wild animals. Which side of this a 90
- What would you prefer buying a new home in countryside or renovating an old home? 96
- Pollution is increasing day by day. What will you suggest to reduce the pollution? Give reasons and examples to support your answer. 100
- Should the university education be free? Why? 90
28 in 30.