Chevening is looking for individuals who have a clear post-study career plan. Please outline your immediate plans upon returning home and your longer term career goals. You may wish to consider how these relates to what the UK government is doing in your

Chevening is looking for individuals who have a clear post-study career plan. Please outline your immediate plans upon returning home and your longer term career goals. You may wish to consider how these relates to what the UK government is doing in your country. (Minimum word count: 100 words, maximum word count: 500 words

“The thing we have plant is a great thing we will reap”. I internalized this sentence to be my principle. I believe to every part I imagined, planned, and executed will connect to the following day. Then, here I go to showcase my brief plan approximately in one to five years later of my career phase.

The plan I have drafted about my future career after officially graduated from my study in UK is clear enough. The point of purpose is, in one year I must register the equality examination for acquiring a practical profession license for psychologist and have a practice in clinical field. It would be processed by Indonesia Psychology Association board, meanwhile I will return to my practical work place in social office at Jayagiri Lembang to have professional corporation as psychologist. Once I was doing practical work there, the functionaries revealed they have nothing expert role who could assess all sorts of problematic in Jayagiri Village whereas the cases more increase upon a time. implicitly, they also welcome us if we intend to contribute ourselves for further time.

I felt obligated to involve my self and invite other expert to join this . Besides, If I had received the scholarship, this is my duty to give the contribution for my own country, even started with a smaller circle. Regrettably in Indonesia, psychological problem still has received a minor concern or being superficial. Mostly villagers in Jayagiri do not understand how to face and tackle this kind of problem such as assaulted traumatic in disability child, juvenile delinquency, alcoholic, LGBT, even conniving schizophrenic in stocks or life gadding. In joining social office, I will expand this connection by involving psychology department at Indonesia University of Education to have collaboration. Designing various assessment and intervention in different method would be easiest if we work in a cohort. Moreover, we should do any observation to acquire some hypotheses so we also need psychology students participation.

On the other side, I assume that I should improve capability for the next psychologist generation. Regarding that, I will give my experience by implicating as a lecturer of psychology students. A whole knowledge and method which I will dig in the UK is being relegated in their subject materials. Far and furthermore, I am going to deliver contribution in Psychology Service Centre, the office which I have been working for 1 year while reaching my bachelor. I will take a part as a clinical psychologist and I think it would not to be difficult as long as I still remember about working system there. Serving psychological counselling, psychotherapy, assessing psychodiagnostic client test. That is a general description about working as psychologist.

Certainly, educational funding support in psychological field is less than another, whereas many crucial issues related to this are increasing steadily. In a minor effort, I will encourage the students to reach the higher level education, considering UK as the precise destination to master the knowledge that we needed.