Essay topics: Describe a story ,culture, community or background that is an integral part of your life.
It was a long dusty highway beside which our school was located. Built in the pristine village area it was clumped with trees and open lawns. In one such corner was our little art room. I remember the area very well – the propping roots of the banyan tree, the climbers covering the walls and pigeons eating on crumbs. However I could never really get the feel of the room. I think the room hated my presence. But I can confidently say that the room must have never felt ill at ease as most of the time I was sent out of the class.
I was the worst student our art teacher had encountered – disobedient and insincere. The reason was not my lack of attention towards drawing . But it was because ...
Subscribe now as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- Describe a story /background that helps us know more about you. (90)
- Describe a story ,culture, community or background that is an integral part of your life. (95)
- Write an essay that helps us know you better (90)
- Write an essay on an extracurricular activity that you enjoyed. (90)
- Write an essay on an extracurricular activity you have taken or plan to take in college. (80)
- Write a letter to your future roommate that lets her know you better (80)
- It is easy to make judgments about people and their actions when we do not know anything about their circumstances or what motivated them to take those actions. But we should look beyond a person's actions. When people do things that we consider outrageou (53.3333)
- Everybody has some choice. People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don't believe in circumstances. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want and, if they can't find th (90)
- Is it more valuable for people to fit in than to be unique and different? Plan and write an essay in which you develop your point of view on this issue. Support your position with reasoning and examples taken from your reading, studies, experience, or obs (86.66670000000001)
- Does progress reduce the number of problems in the world, or does solving old problems just lead to new ones? (90)