sop

sop

Herein, I outline my academic and professional accomplishments and experiences. As it stated in my resume, I have received both B.S and M.S degree in Architectural Engineering in Iran and during this duration, I have participated in the various activity such as the teaching and research assistantship.

During my undergraduate education at the Islamic Azad University of Tabriz, two of my professors were impressed by my lecture and architectural presentation as assignments in their classes; therefore, they provided the teacher assistantship position. One of these professors is Dr. xxx who taught the “Adjustment of Environmental Condition” – a course-related the climatic design_. My eager about this course and my graphical and verbal presentations persuaded him for my potential in the teaching assistantship. The other professor, who provided the chance of assistantship, is Mr.yyy. He taught “Architectural Design III & V” and “Final Design”; as these courses were held in 8 hours, they covered different types of accomplishments such as the lecture, sketch up, computer skills and above all the design ability. My class activities in these areas convinced my professor and he chose me as his assistant for 3 semesters. I held his classes lonely at the beginning of each session then I assisted him in his correction.

Actually, my experience in the teaching is not limited to the paragraph mentioned above. After my graduation from the university as M.S of Architecture at the Sep 2013, I started to teach at the university as an hourly-paid lecturer. Beyond my execution and designing which I have done after my graduation, my interest in teaching persuades me to be a lecturer in the Islamic Azad University of Hashtrood. I have held different courses related to the various fields such as the practice _ Architectural Practices II, Architectural Expression I and Sketch up_ or design _ Architectural Design I & II_ or theory _Introduction to Building Restoration and Technical English_. Besides, as my TOEFL scores meet the satisfactory requirement, I am sure with these experiences I will match your standards of your university in the teaching assistantship.

Beside the teaching experiences, during my M.S education, I have this opportunity to get familiar with the research and process of article preparation. I published different papers about my interested fields such as the climatic design, sustainability, and green architecture, I presented them in conferences and gained honor for my presentation. My accomplishment about the writing paper in my graduate education convinced my professor to pick me as a research member for his research plan. Dr. zzz whom I assisted for 1.5 years helped me to get familiar with the process of the research plan. I was his solo research assistant in this project. The project focused on the two utopias and their differences in architectural and urban spaces. This research plan is ended by one book entitled “Utopia in Islam and the West, Comparative Study of utopia of Thomas More and Farabi with an emphasis on architecture and urbanism spaces”.

With my skills and experiences, I believe that I will be a good option for the assistantship positions provided by the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.

various activity
various activities

Need to talk a little bit more about the assistant positions provided by the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Why it matches you.

----------------------