- Ordinary people try to copy famous personalities by seeing them on TV and reading them on newspaper .What is the reason?Is it good idea to copy famous personalities? (61)
- The chart below shows the number of men and women (in thousand) in further education in Britain in three periods and whether they were studying full-time or part-time. (61)
- The line graph below shows the consumption of 4 different types of meat by European country from 1979 to 2004.
- IELTS Task 1 - Tables give information about sales of fairtrade-labelled coffee and bananas in 1999 and 2004 in five European countries (67)
- Living in a country where you have to speak a foreign language can cause serious social problems, as well as practical problems (56)
- Somepeoplethinkthatmuseumsandartgalleriesshouldconcentrateontheworksoftheirowncountriesinsteadoftheworksofartfrom otherpartsoftheworld.Towhatextentdoyouagreeordisagre (11)
- There are many different types of music in the world today. Why do we need music? Is the traditional music of a country more important than the international music that is heard everywhere nowadays? (73)
- The graph shows the total births and deaths in european country from 1950-2050. (78)