what the benefits of studying at a private university?

What are the benefits of studying at a private university?
There are two benefits which students study at private university that professors have more time with their students and concentrating on future topic and subjects.

Firstly, professors have more time with their student because of small classes size. That means there is not very much student in the class. Professors concentrate on their student and attempt to find their trouble to solve it if they have. For example, a student who studying English at ozu has more chance to process their problem since the classes are small and the teacher can spend more time with their student. As a consequence, a student has to realize all the materials which they took it in the semester since professors can help their student effectively and in which students ask their professors can answer easily and rapidly as the number of students is little.
Moreover, focusing on the topic which is more significant in the future due to the fact that the university needs students to come to its university. However, students look for a good university that has incredible development in and technology which means creating new laps with new technology and creating a new subject which students require it in the future in order to attract students to come in its university. To illustrate, I am a student I prefer to go private university since private university always improves and develop itself in order to appeal to the students to come.

In short, professors have more time with their students and concentrating about future topic and subjects these benefits of studying in a private university.