As countries have developed there has been a trend towards smaller family sizes Why does this happen How does this affect society

As countries have developed there has been a trend towards smaller family sizes.

Why does this happen?

How does this affect society?

There is a clear link between the development of a country and people's intention of taking fewer children throughout the world. This essay will examine the reasons behind having less children in developed countries and the impact this trend has on society as a whole.

A number of factors are responsible for encouraging people in shrinking their family size globally. A country's development depends mostly on its workforce and more and more women prefer to work outside nowadays rather than staying at home. They are finding it more difficult to make a balance between family and work life if th...

Sentence: The probable dark side of this trend may be it would lack active working force after some decade and will be bound to establish influx of population through migration from different countries.
Description: A verb 'to be', infinitive or imperative is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: maybe not may be