As countries have developed there has been a trend towards smaller family sizes.
Why does this happen?
How does this affect society?
There is a clear link between the development of a country and people's intention of taking fewer children throughout the world. This essay will examine the reasons behind having less children in developed countries and the impact this trend has on society as a whole.
A number of factors are responsible for encouraging people in shrinking their family size globally. A country's development depends mostly on its workforce and more and more women prefer to work outside nowadays rather than staying at home. They are finding it more difficult to make a balance between family and work life if th...
Subscribe as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- The pie charts below show the average household expenditures in a country in 1950 and 2010 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant 72
- Some people say that government should pay for public health and education, while other say that it is not the responsibility of government. Discuss both view and give your opinion. 70
- Some people think that it is more important for the government to spend money to promote healthy lifestyle to prevent disease than to spend it on treatment for people who are already ill. To what extent to you agree or disagree? 85
- Research suggests that majority of the criminals who are sent to jail would recommit crime when set free, what do you think is the reason for this? What can be done to solve this problem? 83
- It has been argued that companies and private individual not the government should pay the bill to clean up environmental pollution To what extent do you agree or disagree 57
Sentence: The probable dark side of this trend may be it would lack active working force after some decade and will be bound to establish influx of population through migration from different countries.
Description: A verb 'to be', infinitive or imperative is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: maybe not may be
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 7.5 out of 9
Category: Very Good Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 1 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 0 2
No. of Sentences: 13 15
No. of Words: 319 350
No. of Characters: 1552 1500
No. of Different Words: 192 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.226 4.7
Average Word Length: 4.865 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.558 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 119 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 89 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 54 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 34 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 24.538 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 11.751 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.538 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.331 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.563 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.049 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 4 5