Every individual in a society has a responsibility to obey just laws and to disobey and resist unjust laws Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim In developing and supporting your position be sure to

Every individual in a society has a responsibility to obey just laws and to disobey and resist unjust laws.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the most compelling reasons and/or examples that could be used to challenge your position.

In a first glance, one could say that unjust laws were created just because a certain group of people wanted to have more privileges that others in the society; therefore, these laws must have not been obeyed; however, people don't know that all laws are created for a specific reason and with the goal to generate thrive and progress in a nation.

The most compelling example is demonstrated through a Democratic system of a Nation, in which there are different laws related to all kind of topics. Certainly, not all people will agree with all of them. For instance, a law that regulates drinking during concerts, parties, or at a public place, may not be accepted by every individual. In this case, a part of the society, specially young people won't accept that law, since, they are used to share a lot moments with their friends and take alcohol as part of this time. On the other hand, individuals who are more consciousness about life, will be happy for prescribing these activities. As it was described in the example, laws are created to give directions and not to allow people to do all they want or think. The objective of a law is to create directives for a whole. Sometimes there are many opposite ideas; nevertheless, they must be respected. In a society, everybody has the responsibility to obey all laws, since the country is represented by all individuals, not only by part of the society.

Laws can be found also in a company and even at home. A common example of our daily lives is, the orders received by children from their parents. They have to respect all of them while they live at home, since they are part of the family, and in order to create a harmony place, there must be laws that regulates all the activities done at home. If there weren't laws, probably, everybody would do what ever they want, and this will generate confusion and disorder.

In conclusion, laws are created in a wisdom way to be respected and obeyed, not matter if they don't go along with our beliefs and ideas, but we have to take in mind, that they were created to one objective, the progress of the society.