Some people believe that money spent on space research benefits all of humanity Other people take the opposite view and say that money spent on this type of research is wasted Tell which point of view you are agree with and explain why using specific deta

Some people believe that money spent on space research benefits all of humanity. Other people take the opposite view and say that money spent on this type of research is wasted. Tell which point of view you are agree with and explain why, using specific details and reasons.

There is no doubt that today’s world are linked to the advanced technology for exploring space in order to find out if there is any planet in which life exists or not. To obtain more knowledge, government should put aside more budget for it. On the other hand, another group of people claims that necessity needs, such as education, public health care, and enough food, are preferred. Some aspect of arguments are given as follows.

From standpoints of people who are agreed with space research, this is not only brings more benefit to our society but also we learn how to protect our planet against environmental damages that we unknowingly cause to it. The best instance in this case is greenhouse gas that we enter to Earth’s atmosphere. By means of space crafts and satellites, we readily collect necessary data about the harmful effects of these materials, knowing components them and ways preventing from emitting these gases to atmosphere. Another usefulness of such inventions, for example satellite, can be to forecast climate variations all over the world in order to rescue mankind from natural disasters, or even with the aid of this facility meteorologists can predict where there will be less precipitation so that we become well-prepared to overcome such kinds of problems. So, all of the mentioned advantages are not possible without spending money on space research.

On the other hand, some people take opposing view and believe that it is merely loss of money. This is just valid in the case of undeveloped or unprivileged countries like the India, where people live in an appalling condition, including lack of education, public sanitation for working class of community and so on, with daily income is less than nearly 5 $. In such kinds of society, if a poll is set up by government or other organization, people with low-paid job will unanimously give negative response, because they think that providing funds for surveying other celestial bodies is completely wastage of money. This exactly means that for family that needs house to live in, mother’s family purchase precious jewelry instead of saving money.

Finally, due to aforementioned comments I strongly prefer one position to another one, deposit the fact that both of the position are complementary to each other. Therefore, what is vital for progress is to supplement enough food, suitable education, and sanitation to everyone, and dedicating money for space researches should be placed in the next step.

today’s world are linked to
today’s world is linked to

this is not only brings more benefit to our society but also we learn how to protect our planet against environmental damages
Description: 'Not only...but also' is not used properly. can you re-write this sentence?

it is merely loss of money.
it is merely a loss of money.

with daily income is less than nearly 5 $.
with daily income which is less than nearly $5.
with daily income less than nearly $5.

is completely wastage of money
is completely a wastage of money

mother’s family purchase precious jewelry instead of saving money.
mother’s family purchases precious jewelry instead of saving money.

deposit the fact
despite the fact

Sentence: By means of space crafts and satellites, we readily collect necessary data about the harmful effects of these materials, knowing components them and ways preventing from emitting these gases to atmosphere.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, accusative
Suggestion: Refer to components and them