Educational institutions have a responsibility to dissuade students from pursuing fields of study in which they are unlikely to succeed.

Success is the chief goal for any student. However, many students face a lot of troubles because they don't know how to achieve their own success. Educational institutes should arm their students with the means that enable them to overcome these troubles and reach success.

The educational process is one of the vital infrastructures for any country. It shapes the minds which will build the future. For that, the quality of the educational process is an utter challenge standing in front of the society. The successful education doesn't include only solid curriculum of math, science, history and languages but also is keen on teaching the students how to translate these objects into means of success and how to get the ultimate benefit of the different experiences they read about during their study. The essence of the educational process lies in the ability of the students to use this education in their real life and achieve success in their jobs.

Putting the students on the right way is, with no doubt, the main responsibility of the educational institutes. Students spend most of their time in their schools before they move into their careers. Consequently, the effect of the educational institutes on their students is the biggest. The educational institutes should save specialized programs for that aim. These programs should concentrate only on teaching the students how to think in their future. The factors they should think about before deciding which way to take should be included in these programs. Difficulties, challenges, duties and rights should be well understood by every student. In addition, these programs should bear the responsibility of discovering the talents, helping them to get benefit of their talents and introducing them to the society. Availability of such programs will take the hands of the students to their own success.

In light of the above, we can say that taking a step toward the future is a difficult mission for any student. Educational institute should ease this mission for their students.