Educational institutions have a responsibility to dissuade students from pursuing fields of study in which they are unlikely to succeed.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and suppo

Educational institutions have a responsibility to dissuade students from pursuing fields of study in which they are unlikely to succeed.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the most compelling reasons and/or examples that could be used to challenge your position.

As far as I am concerned, the prime accountability of the educational institutions is to lead student to the right direction on their paths towards the appropriate area of study. Therefore, their responsibility is a twofold task so that from the one hand, they identify the students’ aptitudes precisely and then strive to reinforce them, and on the other hand they must exactly discover the students’ weaknesses and put their efforts into dispelling them. Hence, I don’t concur with this statement that the educational institutions to merely accomplish one facet of their task; that is; their enterprising task does not only lie in discouraging students from the areas where they exhibits deficiencies.

The crux of the matter is the educational institutions play a fundamental role in assisting students to shape their academic and educational future. As I above mentioned, the contribution of educational institutions is not only to persuade students to choose the field of study that they demonstrate the competencies but also in some cases to dissuade them from disciplines that they are likely to have less success. Thus, it is very significant issue that the educational institutions should be substantially competent to provide students with rich and stimulant educational environment to allow them plausibly make association with a broad range of subjects and test their potentials and capabilities to appropriately discover their positions within the various subjects.

As long as the quality of the educational deliveries offered by a particular institution and the abilities of individuals involved in that institution are not well recognized, it is beyond the logic for them to attempt to make decisions for the prospective educational career of the students. I believe that making predictions regarding the success and failure of students in their fields of study is a very complicated issue which requires many preconditions such as the methods adopted to make such anticipations, the specialty needs to accomplish this task, and the variables considered as bases. Unless all of these requirements are scientifically satisfied, it is not reasonable to make any judgments regarding the channelizing the students into typical academic destinations.

In case we discover that a typical student displays flaws and weaknesses in some subjects, our first responsibility is to help address them and allow them to get caught up; thus, we shouldn’t initially make fallacious judgment on the basis of partial information and wrongly lead them to the opposite direction.

Sentence: Hence, I don't concur with this statement that the educational institutions to merely accomplish one facet of their task; that is; their enterprising task does not only lie in discouraging students from the areas where they exhibits deficiencies.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to they and exhibits

Seems you write the essay out of topic:

The topic is: Educational institutions have a responsibility to dissuade or not dissuade students from pursuing fields of study in which they are unlikely to succeed?

Well, your answer is Yes, bu not enough, educational institutions should do more.

Let us know your ideas.