Some people believe that nowadays we have too many choices To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement

Some people believe that nowadays we have too many choices.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?

In modern times, the issue of the number of choices has become highly controversial. There are those who say that these days we all have too many choices to make, however others believe that we do not. In this essay, I will examine the both sides of this issue and provide my overall opinion.
Generally speaking, there are two key reasons why people feel that we have too many choices. The most obvious reason of this idea is that there are too many brands. Unlike in the past, there are a wide range of brands in the world. If people want to buy a tshirt, they should choose one from myriads of tshirts in shopping malls. Another example is that people who want to buy a new car have to visit too many car brands’ galleries. As a result, people tend to think about that they have incredibly many choices. Another reason of this idea is global world. Our world has globallized and this caused to an increase in the numbers of choices. A good illustration of this is that people can make shopping from hundreds of kilometres away by their computers and they receive their products which they buy in a few days by improved cargo systems. Thus, they have millions of choices even for just a little toy because the internet includes billions of choices for many products.
Despite these arguments, there is also a case for the idea that people do not have too many choices. Perhaps, the main reason of this idea is economic conditions. These days, people work too many hours unlike in the past but they receive tiny salaries. As a result, they do not have enough money for many products and also luxury brands. For example, if poor people need to take a watch, they have just five or six brands to make shopping. If there are a plethora of brands all over the world, this factor will never change because poor people's salaries are not enough to make shopping from other brands. Secondly, in some cases, people do not have too many choices such as social media sites. From a different perspective, there are just four or five good social media sites which people can sign up. This is not a problem for some people but this is a huge problem for other people. If there are various social media sites, there will be a competition between them. As a result, the quality of social media platforms will be increased.
In conclusion, it must be said that the number of choices has become a complex issue with no easy solutions. In my opinion, all things considered, I believe quite strongly that people have too many choices today. If there are too many choices to make, it can be entertaining to make a choice.