The best way for a society to prepare its young people for leadership in government, industry or other fields is by instilling in them a sense of cooperation not competetion

The youth of a society are to be brought up in a conducive surrounding and educated properly. They are the future and the productivity of the youths, be it due to competeting or coorporation is of significant import to the society. Both cooperation and competition bring about improvement in youngsters as these are important features that aid the development and productivity of growing youngsters.

Competition between students in school would surely lighten up the mood and encourage them to perform better even if the goal of the student might be to display how intelligent they are. The long run outcome would be better indulgence from the students to study harder because lets face it everyone wants to be number one.

Competition between people would definitely bring about the zeal of performing better and to try and surpass one's ability. Take for example the two leading mobile telecommunication gadget producers, Samsung and Apple, who are competing for the same market. They both manufacture wonderful devices, but innately try to make them better, more efficient and cheaper so as to attract more customers. A major reason for this improvements is to try and overcome their rivals in the same field by attracting more clients. This ends up benefiting the general public, as an outcome of the competition is surely to reduce prices and improve performance of the manufactured devices.

This does not undermine the puissance of coorporation between youths as an important requisite in building stronger and more effective leaders, doctors, lawyers etc. In fact coorporation is needed for the society to move forward and without it every individual would more or less be in a world of their own. Doctors need electronic devices to better monitor and treat their patients, that are manufactured by engineers. For a project such as construction to take place people from several fields need to come together and contribute their skills and virtuosity to accomplish it. People from different fieldsnneed to coorporate together to achieve progress.

In sum both coorporation and competition are important qualities to be promoted within the youths because they both at some level help in bringing about development, but if misused would cause great

The youth of a society are to be brought up
The youths of a society are to be brought up

because lets face it everyone wants to be number one.
Description: can you re-write this sentence?

Sentence: A major reason for this improvements is to try and overcome their rivals in the same field by attracting more clients.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and improvements

Sentence: They are the future and the productivity of the youths, be it due to competeting or coorporation is of significant import to the society.
Error: competeting Suggestion: competing
Error: coorporation Suggestion: corporation

Sentence: This does not undermine the puissance of coorporation between youths as an important requisite in building stronger and more effective leaders, doctors, lawyers etc. In fact coorporation is needed for the society to move forward and without it every individual would more or less be in a world of their own.
Error: puissance Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: People from different fieldsnneed to coorporate together to achieve progress.
Error: coorporate Suggestion: corporate
Error: fieldsnneed Suggestion: fields need

Sentence: In sum both coorporation and competition are important qualities to be promoted within the youths because they both at some level help in bringing about development, but if misused would cause great