In any field of endeavor, it is impossible to make significant contribution without first being strongly influenced by past achievement within that field. Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement a

In any field of endeavor, it is impossible to make significant contribution without first being strongly influenced by past achievement within that field.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

There have been many giants in the field of endeavor, let say science, who have been influenced by past achievements or past peoples. For example, Newton's law of universal gravitation was partly inspired by Galileo Galilei's experiment, a decade before Newton, establishing that objects were accelerated by the force of Earth gravity. Although it is no doubt that our today knowledge is gained on the basis of previous knowledge and the respecting past achievements is essential to move forward, I do disagree with the idea that all significant contributions in a field of endeavor must come from p...

Sentence: Finally, the strong influence of past achievement may sometime halls people from fresh impetus and make progress in a field because the obsession of the past success may prevents ones from thinking out to the box for fresh ideas or biasing our examination to facts.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to may and prevents

Sentence: If Einstein was like other contemporary peoples accepted Newton's laws as Bible for Christian, the theory of relativities may still remained to discovered.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and discovered

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/gmatgre