In any field of endeavor, it is impossible to make a significant contribution without first being strongly influenced by past achievements within that field.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement

In any field of endeavor, it is impossible to make a significant contribution without first being strongly influenced by past achievements within that field.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

No person in the particular field has been able to make the contribution in that field until he is influenced by the great works of others.A person influenced on the particular field knows the achivement of the field ,shortcoming of the field is passionate to contribute something to that field.

Past achievement in any field of the endeavor motivates to go to the limit of that particular field.The things that were thought impossible at one time, after being made possible by the great minds working in that field motivates the newcomers in that field. At one time it was thought impossible to go to the moon, but after the successful launch of the missions without human beings, ultimately the dream of human being to reach to the moon was fulfilled. No one would have attempted to reach to the moon ,if they had not seen the past achievement in the field of solar voyage. The recent mars rover which landed on the moon was impossible without the sucessful Applo 11 mission.So the significant achievement in any field provides the person with the Confidence and motivation for his dream .

After all when the person is well knowledgeable about the particular field,he not only knows about the success of that field, he also comes to know about the things this field has failed to achieve .The person dedicates his life to fulfill this shortcoming. The great scientist Maxwell was interested in the electromagnetic radiation, but when he delved in that field ,he found the lacking of well derived equation to describe the electromagnetic radiation. So he derived the famous laws of radiation known as the Maxwell laws of electromagnetic radiation. When the Henry ford got into the field of automobiles he saw the lacking of the mass production to produce the cheap automobiles .So he found out and started to use the technology of mass production in that field to produce the cheaper automobiles.

The person can only be successful in his particular field if he has the passion towards his work .If the person is not influenced by that particular he will not have passion towards his work, and since no work can be successful without the passion ,he cannot make significant contribution. When a student who gets into learning literature is not interested in the great works of the Shakespeare or the Charles Dicken ,no one will expect him to be a great author. To be a contributor on a particular field, one must be able to value the contribution made on that field by the famous person on that field.

Sometimes if the field that person engages is really new or the person is the founder of that field, there will be no contribution made by others in that field. So he will be pioneer in that field. He will have to innovate and create the new things which will be basis for the new coming persons on that field.

In conclusion ,when a person is well aware about the particular field he will be able to delve into the details of that field and be able to make the significant contribution to that field.

Sentence: The person can only be successful in his particular field if he has the passion towards his work .If the person is not influenced by that particular he will not have passion towards his work, and since no work can be successful without the passion ,he cannot make significant contribution.
Description: The fragment that particular he is rare

Sentence: No person in the particular field has been able to make the contribution in that field until he is influenced by the great works of others.A person influenced on the particular field knows the achivement of the field ,shortcoming of the field is passionate to contribute something to that field.
Error: achivement Suggestion: achievement

Sentence: The recent mars rover which landed on the moon was impossible without the sucessful Applo 11 mission.So the significant achievement in any field provides the person with the Confidence and motivation for his dream .
Error: sucessful Suggestion: successful

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.