Some people believe that in order to be effective, political leaders must yield to public opinion and abandon principle for the sake of compromise. Others believe that the most essential quality of an effective leader is the ability to remain consistently

Some people believe that in order to be effective, political leaders must yield to public opinion and abandon principle for the sake of compromise. Others believe that the most essential quality of an effective leader is the ability to remain consistently committed to particular principles and objectives.
Write a response in which you discuss which view more closely aligns with your own position and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should address both of the views presented.

The political situations change in the country in accordance with the education of the people, the wealth of the people, the natural resources, industrilization, globalization and the urbanization. So in this changing political conditions it is improper to cling to the particular priciple and be dogmatic. The political leaders should rather change according to the changing political conditions and yeild to the public opinion and abandon therir principle for the sake of compromise and overall development of the nation.

The political belief that may be true at one time may not hold true in the new situation. For example the black people were not given the voting rights before the civil war in the US. The leader who clinged to the same old idea that black people should be allowed voting rights was never elected in the government.

Again, another important thing to consider is the demands of the people shows the demands of the changing political condition, the changes brought about in the countries by the education, wealth and thinking of the people. Since the political leaders have the mandate from the people, they have the responsibility of listening towards the public opinion. . After the brutal rape of the girl in the metropolitian city of delhi in india, the public demanded the harsh punishments for the rapers. The government responded to the Public opinion and made the rules for severe punishments. It also implemented measures so that the victim can compalin to the police. This indeed, brought the confidence in the people about the leaders of the country and made the womens and the girls feel safe.

Sometimes, when the intrests of the people varies on small period of the time, it is better to be aligned to one principle and follow that. If the government is to be changed according to the varying conditions of the peoples intrest than, the government cannot be stable and that hampers the economy of the country.

In conclusion, the leaders of the country should listen to the public opinion as this reprents the changed mentality of the people, but somestimes to maintain the political stability, the leaders should cling to their opinions and follow it until the better solution is proposed.

Sentence: The leader who clinged to the same old idea that black people should be allowed voting rights was never elected in the government.
Error: clinged Suggestion: ?

Sentence: It also implemented measures so that the victim can compalin to the police.
Error: compalin Suggestion: complain

Sentence: This indeed, brought the confidence in the people about the leaders of the country and made the womens and the girls feel safe.
Error: womens Suggestion: women

Sentence: Sometimes, when the intrests of the people varies on small period of the time, it is better to be aligned to one principle and follow that.
Error: intrests Suggestion: interests

Sentence: If the government is to be changed according to the varying conditions of the peoples intrest than, the government cannot be stable and that hampers the economy of the country.
Error: intrest Suggestion: interest

Sentence: In conclusion, the leaders of the country should listen to the public opinion as this reprents the changed mentality of the people, but somestimes to maintain the political stability, the leaders should cling to their opinions and follow it until the better solution is proposed.
Error: somestimes Suggestion: sometimes
Error: reprents Suggestion: repents

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.