Some people believe that in order to be effective, political leaders must yield to public opinion and abandon principle for the sake of compromise. Others believe that the most essential quality of an effective leader is the ability to remain consistently

Some people believe that in order to be effective, political leaders must yield to public opinion and abandon principle for the sake of compromise. Others believe that the most essential quality of an effective leader is the ability to remain consistently committed to particular principles and objectives.

Write a response in which you discuss which view more closely aligns with your own position and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should address both of the views presented.

It is often said that some people believe that corporations have a responsibility to promote the well-being of the societies and environments in which they operate whereas others believe that the only responsibility of corporations, provideed they operate within the law, is to make as much money as possible. Some may agree with the author as the primary purpose of an organization is to make profit and run its business smoothly. Moreover, if an organization is doing good business and making a lot of profit, indirectly it's the employees who are getting benifitted in the form of perks, bonus and shares. Furthermore, huge profit of an organization will help in recruiting more employees as they expand their business leading to reduction in non-employment. However, I think like other people that corporations should also have the responsibility to promote the well-being of the societies and environments. The reason for my stand will be elaborated in the subsequent paragraphs.

First, the corporations should takie the responsibility of their employees well-being. If employees are satisfied with the benifits provided to them then automatically the employees will work more efficiently which in turn will grow the profit margins of the organizations. For example, Organization ABC is providing health care, recreational activities, respect for individual and other befitits like free tickets to theatre. The employees will definately come to their organization health center instead of paying in public/private owned health center. Moreover, it will reduce their time of transportaion too. Clearly then employees will also give in their best for the organization. Like it is said "It's a give and take rule".

Second, the corporations such as mining should take care of their employees safety in hazardous situation. If the corporations are providing all the suits well equipped with safety, it will create a sense of intuition and loyalty towards the organization. The employee will feel safe and secure. They can work more effectively without the fear of being get injured. However, there are circumstances which even the organization cannot provide like disaster or a catastrophe.

Third, to control the environment such that it is not getting too poluted on behalf of company's casual behaviour. The organizations should take the responsibility to keep the environment clean in which they operate. If they don't take care of their surrounding environment its their employee who will suffer from illness sporadically. These suffering of the employees will hamper the organizations output and in turn will lose more money.

To conclude, the ideas illustrated ablove, justify the fact that corporations should take the responsibility to promote the well-being of the societies and environments rather than just focussing on making money.

Sentence: It is often said that some people believe that corporations have a responsibility to promote the well-being of the societies and environments in which they operate whereas others believe that the only responsibility of corporations, provideed they operate within the law, is to make as much money as possible.
Error: provideed Suggestion: provided

Sentence: Moreover, if an organization is doing good business and making a lot of profit, indirectly it's the employees who are getting benifitted in the form of perks, bonus and shares.
Error: benifitted Suggestion: benefitted

Sentence: First, the corporations should takie the responsibility of their employees well-being.
Error: takie Suggestion: take

Sentence: If employees are satisfied with the benifits provided to them then automatically the employees will work more efficiently which in turn will grow the profit margins of the organizations.
Error: benifits Suggestion: benefits

Sentence: For example, Organization ABC is providing health care, recreational activities, respect for individual and other befitits like free tickets to theatre.
Error: befitits Suggestion: befits

Sentence: The employees will definately come to their organization health center instead of paying in public/private owned health center.
Error: definately Suggestion: definitely

Sentence: Moreover, it will reduce their time of transportaion too.
Error: transportaion Suggestion: transportation

Sentence: To conclude, the ideas illustrated ablove, justify the fact that corporations should take the responsibility to promote the well-being of the societies and environments rather than just focussing on making money.
Error: well-being Suggestion: welling
Error: ablove Suggestion: above

The content of the essay doesn't match the essay topic.