Some people believe that in order to be effective, political leaders must yield to public opinion and abandon principle for the sake of compromise. Others believe that the most essential quality of an effective leader is the ability to remain consistently

Some people believe that in order to be effective, political leaders must yield to public opinion and abandon principle for the sake of compromise. Others believe that the most essential quality of an effective leader is the ability to remain consistently committed to particular principles and objectives

Leader is the term used to specify a person who stands infront of many people, and who manages them effectively. The main purpose of political leaders is to be a people's man. Then he will be called the effective political leader. I think that political leaders should be commited to committed to particular principles and objectives because sometimes public can go wrong, a leader who follows principles effectively will be trusted as he does things strictly. We can see changes in the people also.

Leaders should follow the principle strictly, since public may go wrong in their thinking. For example in earlier days, people belonging to lower communities in India are not allowed to schools. Many people of lower communities thought that it is their right to be not educated, only upper communities should only ne educated. But this changed as years passed with effective political leaders like Dr B. R. Ambedkar who fought for the right to educate lower community people.

A leader who does things strictly following the policies will be praised and will be taken as inspiration by people. When a leader implements his policies strictly there will no possibility of corruption, there will be huge growth in the society. For example Mahatma Gandhi is taken as ideal for peace. He strictly followed the non violence, which atlast brought the independence to India, which brought changes in lives of many people. He is considered as role model by many people.

People get adapted to the rules, and they change themselves as a consequence of following particular policies by leaders. For example many of north americans first thought that slavery is their duty. When Abraham Lincoln started to fight for the freedom against slavery, people began to change accepted that they are not meant to be slaves. They joined him in fight and at last they got freedom.

Conversly, in some situations political leaders should follow the public opinion because things can be done easily, but this leads to misuse of opportunity available to them. People will be in belief that whatever we say our leader will do, this lead to many uncontrollable consequences.

Leaders decisions should be such that they bring good to the public. As seen from above leaders should follow particular policies effectively in order to bring changes in the lives of people, They cannot be faulty.

Sentence: I think that political leaders should be commited to committed to particular principles and objectives because sometimes public can go wrong, a leader who follows principles effectively will be trusted as he does things strictly.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and committed

Sentence: Leaders decisions should be such that they bring good to the public.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to Leaders and decisions

Error: commited Suggestion: committed

Sentence: He strictly followed the non violence, which atlast brought the independence to India, which brought changes in lives of many people.
Error: atlast Suggestion: No alternate word

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.