The best way for a society to prepare its young people for leadership in government, industry, or other fields is by instilling in them a sense of cooperation, not competition.

Cooperation and competition are to different aspect of different fields. Cooperation is a amalgamation of people or group of people working together in harmony. Competition is an individual working for himself. His work is totally self constrained. The motive behind his work is self development and trying to strive in this world. Above mentioned statement states that the est was for a society to prepare its young people for leadership in government, industry, or other fields is by instilling in them a sense of cooperation. I believe that both competition and cooperation are equally important t...

Sentence: And as it is an essential designation their are many candidates who long to be at that post.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to designation and their

Sentence: So, in order to select an appropriate candidate for leadership their is always an competition.
Description: The tag a determiner, possessive is not usually followed by is
Suggestion: Refer to their and is