The best way for a society to prepare its young people for leadership in government, industry, or other fields is by instilling in them a sense of cooperation, not competition.

Some argue that young people should be instilled with the sense of cooperation instead of competition. I agree insofar as being educated with the sense of competition would push someone to move forward. At the same time, however, being instilled with the sense of education help people to learn more effective; otherwise, people are likely to addict to the debate.

Educating young people for leadership would be beneficial in a number of respects. First of all, people are forced to come up with new ideas or do some improvements under the pressure from their competitors. With such proper pressure, the institutions the people lead are able to progress. Moreover, competition helps people to be prepared for the challenges they might face in the future. For example, it's necessary to keep training themselves for leaders of basketball teams, like Jeremy Lin of NBA who hardly trains himself everyday due to the competition among players.

However, prepare young people with the sense of competition would pose certain problems, which might outweigh the benefits noted above. First, lots of people are prone to viciously attack their competitors' ideas or policies without better recommendations because of at the opposite sides. For instance, the political leaders of opposite parties always spend lots of time on picking others' faults instead of cooperating for improvements. This situation of the society stifle the progress of the entire nation. Secondly, with the sense of cooperation, various areas of people are able to form a team working together and dealing with the problems with better efficiency because of different angles from a variety of areas. Thirdly, people tend to accept the suggestions from those who are at the same side with them. The suggestions from the opposite side might be deemed as the unusual condition and the purpose of it might be doubted of the .

In the final analysis, I prefer to prepare young people for leadership with the sense of cooperation rather than the sense of competition. While it would serve the purpose of apropos pressure, at the same time it might cause people to waste lots of time finding competitors' faults. The optimal approach, in my view, is a balanced one that instilling young people for leadership with the sense of cooperation.

Sentence: This situation of the society stifle the progress of the entire nation.
Description: The fragment society stifle the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace stifle with verb, past tense