The following is a memorandum from the business manager of a television station Over the past year our late night news program has devoted increased time to national news and less time to weather and local news During this time period most of the complain

The manager concludes that, the local news and weather will be restored back to its normal time in order to increase the viewer and gain back their advertiser's, in order to increase their revenue. with the evidence that people complained about their local news and weather coverage.this may seem logical at first glance but the assumptions he implies without tangible evidence makes it flaw and unconvincing
First the writer assumes that people complained about their local news and weather coverage because of their change in time of viewing it . There is no correlation between the assumption and the evidence provided. If suppose that the viewers are not really complaining about the changes but, the news they broadcast are not good enough or they are lacking in consistent with the news , even most of their weather forecast are not exact what the get from weather. This evidence would have been clearly stated if only the viewer actually complained about the time factor.
Secondly the author only referred the issue to be of last year program without saying anything about the current year and also he did not state the time these changes were made, Futher more he claims that the customers that use to advertise in their station quit advertising because of the changes. This claim doesn't coincide with the evidence provided because they did not actually state the particular program this advertisement are shown.
In addition if suppose the customers found another station that can advertise their product at cheaper rate, than they do or the way the advertise the products is not appealing to the eye and then the move. To support this assumption the manager should take a residential survey in that area in which they operate to find out the problem facing them.
In conclusion the managers idea of restoring back the local news and weather coverage to its original state is not at all a bad idea. However certain measures should be taken in order to find out the measure problem facing them. The manager should be skeptical about what the measures he wants to implement before any further mistakes are done.