The following is taken from a memo from the advertising director of the Super Screen Movie Production Company."According to a recent report from our marketing department, during the past year, fewer people attended Super Screen-produced movies than in any

The following is taken from a memo from the advertising director of the Super Screen Movie Production Company."According to a recent report from our marketing department, during the past year, fewer people attended Super Screen-produced movies than in any other year. And yet the percentage of positive reviews by movie reviewers about specific Super Screen movies actually increased during the past year. Clearly, the contents of these reviews are not reaching enough of our prospective viewers. Thus, the problem lies not with the quality of our movies but with the public's lack of awareness that movies of good quality are available. Super Screen should therefore allocate a greater share of its budget next year to reaching the public through advertising."

Clearly, the argument by the speaker is with assumptions. There are bunch of questons I want to ask to the speaker before deciding whether the recommendation is reasonable.

Firstly, I want to ask, when did they introduce Super Screen-produced movies to the public? In initial days, people will not be aware of the new tehnologies, so not wding up to watch the movies. Secondly, there is no mention of the locations where the survey is done by marketing department. It may happen that people in cities which are aware of the latest technologies may have watched the movies. While, in the countryside, people are not congnizant of the Super Screen-produced movies in the first place.

I also want to ask if the survey is done every year at same locaions or survey places have been changed. If they have changed the locations every year, that will not provide the constitency to the data. As people in the new places may not know about the Super Screen-produced movies. But if you go to a place which you have visited before, there might be a chance of getting more people to see the movies again.

Lastly, argument also fails to mention if they are showing the same movie every year. If they are doing so, it might be possible that people want to see new movies and hence not turning up to the movie even if the movie is great. Or they the Super Screen-produced movies in last year was not as entertaining as the movies in the past. This may provide a reason why fewer people attended the past year Super Screen-produced movies.

In sum, provided answers to the questions posed above, it might be easier to decide if the argument is reasonable. Even after answering the questions, it is subjective matter and number of people attending the Super Screen-produced movie will also depend on the movie contents and all the vast subjects that any movie includes.

Sentence: Or they the Super Screen-produced movies in last year was not as entertaining as the movies in the past.
Description: The tag a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by the
Suggestion: Refer to they and the

Sentence: There are bunch of questons I want to ask to the speaker before deciding whether the recommendation is reasonable.
Error: questons Suggestion: questions

Sentence: In initial days, people will not be aware of the new tehnologies, so not wding up to watch the movies.
Error: wding Suggestion: wing
Error: tehnologies Suggestion: technologies

Sentence: While, in the countryside, people are not congnizant of the Super Screen-produced movies in the first place.
Error: congnizant Suggestion: cognizant

Sentence: I also want to ask if the survey is done every year at same locaions or survey places have been changed.
Error: locaions Suggestion: locations

Sentence: If they have changed the locations every year, that will not provide the constitency to the data.
Error: constitency Suggestion: constituency