The following is taken from a memo from the advertising director of the Super Screen Movie Production Company."According to a recent report from our marketing department, during the past year, fewer people attended Super Screen-produced movies than in any

The following is taken from a memo from the advertising director of the Super Screen Movie Production Company.

"According to a recent report from our marketing department, during the past year, fewer people attended Super Screen-produced movies than in any other year. And yet the percentage of positive reviews by movie reviewers about specific Super Screen movies actually increased during the past year. Clearly, the contents of these reviews are not reaching enough of our prospective viewers. Thus, the problem lies not with the quality of our movies but with the public's lack of awareness that movies of good quality are available. Super Screen should therefore allocate a greater share of its budget next year to reaching the public through advertising."

Write a response in which you discuss what questions would need to be answered in order to decide whether the recommendation and the argument on which it is based are reasonable. Be sure to explain how the answers to these questions would help to evaluate the recommendation

Here the authors claims that they should increase their budget on advertising so that public would know about the quality of their movie and would be tempted to watch it. The authors argument is flawed because of several reasons.

Firstly, the report states that fewer people attended Super screen produced movie, but it doesn't specify any reason supporting it. The number of theaters on which movies were shown produced by Super Screen might have decreased as compared to past year. Clearly, this would have led to decrease in viewership, as the movie would be unavailable in many areas. Also the price of movie tickets might have increased past year. Such increase in price would attract fewer viewers.

Although the reviews about the movie were great, implying that the movie is of great quality, but nothing is said about the genre of the movie. Majority of people might not have liked the genre of movie produced by the Super Screen production. Even if such reviews reaches the eye of public, viewership wouldn't have increased as people didn't like the genre.

No detail is provided about the present advertisment of reviews by the production firm. Its clearly possible that reviwes are seen by most of the prospective viewers but they are reluctant to watch the movie because of above mention reasons.

Hence, the claim to share more budget in advertising is not advisable until detail analysis covering the price of ticket, number of theaters showing the movie, the genure liked y the audience, and the reach of the advertisements is performed.

Sentence: Here the authors claims that they should increase their budget on advertising so that public would know about the quality of their movie and would be tempted to watch it.
Description: The fragment authors claims that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace claims with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: The authors argument is flawed because of several reasons.
Suggestion: Refer to authors and argument

Sentence: No detail is provided about the present advertisment of reviews by the production firm.
Error: advertisment Suggestion: advertisement

Sentence: Its clearly possible that reviwes are seen by most of the prospective viewers but they are reluctant to watch the movie because of above mention reasons.
Error: reviwes Suggestion: reviews

Sentence: Hence, the claim to share more budget in advertising is not advisable until detail analysis covering the price of ticket, number of theaters showing the movie, the genure liked y the audience, and the reach of the advertisements is performed.
Error: genure Suggestion: genre