Governments should focus on solving the immediate problems of today rather than on trying to solve the anticipated problems of the future.

Governments from all over the world have certain strategies to prioritize their problems and consider the problem’s consequences. Although paying attention to solving the immediate problems of today is very important for every government, predicting the future problems have particular situation at adopting a flexible strategy that cannot be over looked easily.

Some governments that are from poor countries do not have long term strategy to tackle their problems and face with several dangerous problems which will be had profound impact on their future society’s purposes. Solving certain problems immediately without any consideration causes to several perilous consequences that these poor governments could not manage them. They face with a chain of problems due to mismanagement of finding decent solutions. For example, some of developing countries like Iran and Iraq that have economical problems cover their budget with sale their oils and try to solve their economical problems immediately with easiest solutions without considering other alternative to covering their budgets. Their weak economy which is rely on exporting oil would not be able to be stable at different situations and make an irreversible damage for people.

If political men at these kinds of countries try to anticipate problems of exporting their oil to cover the most proportion of their budget, they could find better solution to their economical problems. The government’s prediction about future problems makes contribution to plan logical vision and manage problems correctly. For instance, they can predict dangerous consequence of exporting oil and make an effort to cover their budget with exporting industrial goods instead of raw materials. This prediction conducts government in a right way to plan excellent mission in order to decreasing economical problems.

In addition, in some cases, having strategy to solving future problems is one of the main duties of every government. For instance, finding decent solutions to decrease the effect of global warming on ice polar caps is one of the main strategies to tackle the anticipated problems of the future. If the governments do not take certain key factors into account to schedule long term strategic solution for this effect, the next generations will run into several terrible problems and will not be able to solve their problems immediately. The other example is about increasing the amount of climate pollution which will eventually lead to raising the amount of different kinds of health problems, paucity and water pollution. If the governments do not have particular strategy to devote certain budget on tackling the anticipated problems that will be occurred due to increasing climate pollution, the next generation will not have any chance to make a living on the earth.

In conclusion, certain recent problems have close relationship with future problems and make a chain that should be taken into account. The consequence of special problems like global warming, weather pollution and economical problems is ten times as important as those problems that should be had emergency strategy with long term vision. Most often, rendering the immediate solution make an irreversible damage that cannot be atoned for several years.

predicting the future problems have particular situation at adopting a flexible strategy that cannot be over looked easily.
Suggestion:predicting the future problems has particular situation for adopting a flexible strategy that cannot be overlooked easily.

Sentence: Some governments that are from poor countries do not have long term strategy to tackle their problems and face with several dangerous problems which will be had profound impact on their future society's purposes.
Description: 'which will be had profound impact' is rare
Suggestion: which will have profound impact

Their weak economy which is rely on exporting oil would not be able to be stable at different situations and make an irreversible damage for people.
Description: 'which is rely on' is wrongly
Description: The 'and' is not used properly. Can you think why? and how to correct?
____________________________________________________________________________

Basically AND is for parallel structure on words, phrases, sentences or clauses:

for example:

I like A and B

I like A and hate B

I like A and they like B

more about AND

To suggest that one idea is chronologically sequential to another: "Tashonda sent in her applications and waited by the phone for a response."

To suggest that one idea is the result of another: "Willie heard the weather report and promptly boarded up his house."

To suggest that one idea is in contrast to another (frequently replaced by but in this usage): "Juanita is brilliant and Shalimar has a pleasant personality.

To suggest an element of surprise (sometimes replaced by yet in this usage): "Hartford is a rich city and suffers from many symptoms of urban blight."

To suggest that one clause is dependent upon another, conditionally (usually the first clause is an imperative): "Use your credit cards frequently and you'll soon find yourself deep in debt."

To suggest a kind of "comment" on the first clause: "Charlie became addicted to gambling — and that surprised no one who knew him."
______________________________________________________________________________

Sentence: The consequence of special problems like global warming, weather pollution and economical problems is ten times as important as those problems that should be had emergency strategy with long term vision.
Description: The fragment and economical problems is not usually followed by is
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace is with are
Description: The word had is not usually used as a verb 'to have', past participle
Suggestion: Refer to had

Sentence: Most often, rendering the immediate solution make an irreversible damage that cannot be atoned for several years.
Description: The fragment solution make an is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, past tense