Governments should focus on solving the immediate problems of today rather than on trying to solve the anticipated problems of the future.

Generally speaking, individuals attach huge importance to current things and tend/incline to neglect the long term influence. For instance, some children in poor families drop out of school very early and go to work in the society. Though these children can make money from their work, the lack of education is not conducive to their further career. It is similar for scientific research. In fact, most of research may fail or cannot be put into practice in near term. However, the government ought to invest research for sustainable development. For instance, the bulb invented by Thomas Edison brin...

Sentence: These researches may cannot benefit people immediately, but will bring light to people's future.
Description: 'may cannot' is rare

Sentence: Governments should make a scheme and balance the mining and new energy engineering, so that the nowadays energy need can be satisfied and the future energy can be guaranteed meanwhile.
Description: The fragment the nowadays energy is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace nowadays with adjective