If people disregard the great works of the past it is because these works no longer answer the needs of the present

"If people disregard the great works of the past, it is because these works no longer answer the needs of the present."

“Technology” and “need” are two concepts that are highly related together. Human race started new invents and great works based on its need owing to the fact that could overcome to its problems. Moreover, needs of human are dayly changed and he/she must think of them to resolve his/her problems. Therefore, technology and need are very connected together as if the needs increase, technology also will enhance.

The beggining of any invention is to solve any kind of human difficulty. In fact, when human get stuck in a hard circumstance, tries to pass it by inventing new ideas and means. However, will you be able to use a technology from past decates to overcome your today problem? The answer is surely NO. For an instance, nowadays most of technologies and sciences use from computers to solve their complicated problems. But, by increasing the orders of knowledge, the previous computer systems would not be utilized any more due to the scientist are confronted with new events which old-fashion computers with low features would not be able to cope with them. Therefore, there would be a need of new computers with more RAM capacity, hard drive and processing system and etc. Hence, the fact that old technologies will not support today’s need is difinitly true.

On the other hand, people’s needs are increasing or even evolving in new ways. Needs of high quality communication and transportation systems are the foremost of them. Nowadays, human kind like to travel in safety and speed. In this case, people will not be satisfied any more with traveling by antiquated buses or cars. They are more eager to have trip with high speed trains and jet airplanes. In addition, in case of communication, he/she require to make connection with his/her family or friends around the world. Using only a out-of-date telephone just with voicing system will not be satisfying. He/she needs to observe the face of his/her family or friend by mobile with GPRS and MMS systems or even chat online through his/her personal tablet. All this kind of needs must be answered by inventing or enhancing technologies.

As a summary, “needs” and “technology” have an intense relation together. All technologies must be responsible for people’s need. No body will be able to conqure his/her problems with old technologies. In addition, increasing of needs has a great impact in enriching technologies. Therefore, even great works of past will not answer the need of the present.

Sentence: In addition, in case of communication, he/she require to make connection with his/her family or friends around the world.
Description: The fragment she require to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace require with verb, past tense

Sentence: Moreover, needs of human are dayly changed and he/she must think of them to resolve his/her problems.
Error: dayly Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: The beggining of any invention is to solve any kind of human difficulty.
Error: beggining Suggestion: beginning

Sentence: However, will you be able to use a technology from past decates to overcome your today problem?
Error: decates Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Therefore, there would be a need of new computers with more RAM capacity, hard drive and processing system and etc. Hence, the fact that old technologies will not support today's need is difinitly true.
Error: difinitly Suggestion: definitely

Sentence: No body will be able to conqure his/her problems with old technologies.
Error: conqure Suggestion: conquer

Are you sure the essay is on the topic? The essay topic is not related to Technology.