Issue:"Laws should be flexible enough to take account of various circumstances, times, and places."

While I agree with the proposal that laws should be flexible,it is also necessary to weigh its pros and cons. The author of this essay stakes out a clear and insightful position on the issue and follows the specific instructions to support that position. The essay cogently argues that laws should be flexible to take account of various circumstances, times, and places.Surely this statement attempts to abridge for laws to be flexible.

It should not need to be stated that a Laws should not be flexible.In-fact laws should be flexible at for different situations,times and places.lets take an example,which is the latest case of India,The Delhi rape case No actions were taken against the rapists,The Culprits who were involved in crime.Each and every person of India was asking to Hang the criminals or to get a valid punishment for their cruel crime.But as of India are not variable.No proper actions were taken against those criminals.

No doubt,that at some places laws should not be flexible,As their are some pros and cons associated with each thing. let's illustrate an example,laws have been made against child marriage,child labor,abortion.Obviously these laws plays very important role against such activities.But laws should be be flexible.Rigid laws can result in unfairness if applied inflexibly in all places at all times.

Furthermore,If laws are flexible,It will help out in making quick decisions,rather than relying on different laws and following different procedures.As in case of dowry,If some one asks for the dowry,At the same time he should be punished and according to the crime,punishments should be given to criminals.Laws should be in accordance to the crime conducted.

contrarily,taking an example of The United states of America or United kingdom,As rigid laws are made for cleanliness, If someone spits or throws any waste material,they are punished for the same.At certain places,These rigid laws are helpful.which helps to keep the environment clean.

Summing up,Laws should be made flexible depending upon the circumstances,time and place.They should not be rigid,As rigid laws can lead to unfair decisions,which can be beneficial for one and not for other.

Sentence: But laws should be be flexible.
Description: The fragment be be contains a repeated word
Suggestion: Delete a possible duplicate word:

better to have 4-5 paragraphs:

para 1: introduction. my choice: A or B. agree or disagree
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.