Many important discoveries or creations are accidental it is usually while seeking the answer to one question that we come across the answer to another Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and

Many important discoveries or creations are accidental: it is usually while seeking the answer to one question that we come across the answer to another.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

The given statement implies that most of the discoveries made by human yet are accidental and some of them were found as a bi-product of a research which carried out for finding another questions answer. This statement is not completely true about all discoveries or creations made by human, so i would rather disagree with it.Though it is true that many important discoveries made by human were kind of accidental, but the person discovering that thing must have made many efforts to discover it.

One of the most important discoveries in the history is discovery of gravity which was made by Sir Isaac Newton. This discovery was made after an apple fell upon head of Newton, but that doesn't mean it was an accidental discovery. Because after fall of that apple Newton who was already doing some research in the field of physics though of a force which makes the apple fall downwards on the ground and that's why the gravity was found. Suppose if the same incident was happened with an ordinary man, then he may or may not found gravity. That’s why this kind of discovery isn't completely accidental.

Similarly, though some important discoveries are accidental, it isn't necessary that the discovery is a bi-product of some different research. For example, the discovery of fire in the stone age was accidental but the human at that time was seeking something that creates heat and burns the wood chopped by him. The human then after made many discoveries like wheel which was created by human for the reason he wanted and not for some different reason he didn't.

In the same fashion, some experiments do find answers questions that it aren't supposed to find, but those answers may or may not be a discovery. It may be a useless thought. For example, if a research is going on producing alternative eco-friendly fuel for petrol and in that research if a new fuel is found which can generate more energy than petrol but harmful to environment, then that does answer some other question but isn't of much concern for that current experiment. So such alternative discoveries aren't each time useful.

Conclusively, it is true that most of important discoveries made by human are kind of accidental and some of them also found as a bi-product of experiment. But that doesn't mean the people who discovered that didn't made any contribution in its explained by the example of discovery of gravity the accident was made discovery by that discoverer.

Sentence: The given statement implies that most of the discoveries made by human yet are accidental and some of them were found as a bi-product of a research which carried out for finding another questions answer.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to another and questions

Sentence: In the same fashion, some experiments do find answers questions that it aren't supposed to find, but those answers may or may not be a discovery.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to answers and questions

Sentence: But that doesn't mean the people who discovered that didn't made any contribution in its explained by the example of discovery of gravity the accident was made discovery by that discoverer.
Description: The fragment its explained by is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace explained with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive